1. Thai Sate: 4 small chicken sticks w/ peanut sauce
2. Spring Rolls: (fried) 4 rolls w/ sweet & sour sauce.
3. Fresh Spring Rolls: (fresh) wrap w/ lettuce & vegies.
4. Thai Dumplings: 4 Dumplings filled w/pork, bamboo,
pepper, covered in a special Thai sauce.
5. Tod Mun: (Thai fish cakes) w/shrimp or chicken.
6. Shrimp Roll: 5 fried shrimp rolls.
7. Tom Yum: (lemon grass) w/chicken
8. Tom Cogai: soup served with coconut milk, Thai spicy!
9a. Thai Salad: lettuce, vegies, chicken w/spicy Thai sauce.
9b. Thai Lab: Salad w/ spicy chicken, lemongrass, rice.
w/ jucy tender shrimp:
50. Sticky Rice & Mango w/ coconut.
51. Sticky Rice w/Thai Custard.
52. Fried Banana, w/ ice cream, honey, sesame seeds.
53. Thai Queen custard w/ Kahlua or Grand Mariner.
Thai tea or coffee, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, soda & juice. $1.99
Beer: imports (Sing Ha) - $5.00 Domestics - $4.00
Wine: (see wine list) Spirits: (see spirit list)
1st shrimp basket complementary, additional baskets $.99.
10. Pad Thai: rice noodles w/egg, green onion, ground peanuts, & sprouts
11. Drunken Noodles: noodles, onion, green peppers, vegies, basil
12. Voon Sen: clear noodles w/ onion, garlic, egg, baby corn,
mushrooms, tomatoes, spring onions, & special Thai sauce.
13. Thai Fried Rice: rice, vegies, onion, egg, & special Thai sauce.
14. Thai Fried Noodles: egg noodles, vegies, onion, special sauce.
Entrees with Rice
15. Crispy Pork: stir fried w/honey, blk pepper, onion,broccoli
queen basil, & succulent Thai sauce,
16. Pa Nang: vegies, tofu, or chicken, Potatoes & green pepper.
17. Pad Krapao: vegies, onions, Thai Basil, pepper & sauce.
18. Crispy Pork: stir fried w/honey, pepper, onion,,broccoli, sauce.
19. Pad Praew Wan: vegies, onions, Basil, pineapple, sweet & sour
22. Pad Ruam Mit: Stir fry vegies, onions, Thai ginger, & Thai sauce.
24. Red or Green Curry: Bamboo, onions, coconut cream & Basil.
26. Pad King Stir Fry: vegies, onions, Thai Ginger, & Thai sauce.
30. Krapao Tofu & Basil: a vegetarian delightThai chili & eggplant.
* stir fries can be served with Chicken, Beef, Pork, or Tofu
32. Seeda Lui Fai: jumbo shrimp, coconut milk, onions, bamboo
shoots, broccoli, & succulent Thai Sauce.
33. Crispy Chicken: stir fried w/ honey, blk pepper, onion, broccoli,
queen basil, & succulent Thai sauce, served w/ salad & steam rice.
34. Thai Platter: saute’ed beef, chicken, pork & vegies, Thai sauce.
35. Crispy Duck: stir fried w/honey, blk pepper, onion,broccoli
queen basil, & succulent Thai sauce
36. T Bone Steak: sizzled to perfection, salad, baked potato or rice
37. New York Strip Steak: w/ steamed vegies, queen salad & rice.
38. Grilled Chicken Breast: steamed vegies, queen salad & rice.
39. Cashew Nut Chicken: w/ special mild Thai sauce, vegies & rice
40. Crispy Fish: whole or boneless, served w/ rice & fresh salad.
**Request your degree of hotness: ** -Mild, ***-American hot, ****-Thai hot
*** Vegies of the day are usually broccoli, green peppers, onions, carrots, cabbage.